Combining large venue projection features with durable components and reduced maintenance, here’s a projector that delivers big screen performance on a budget. The EIKI LC-XL100 comes complete with a wide-range power zoom and focus lens as standard equipment.
- 5,000 ANSI Lumens bright, with 90% uniformity and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vertical and Horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction.
- Includes a full set of analog and digital computer and video inputs.
- Built-in 7 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Wired LAN connection for monitoring and control. Optional PjNET interface.
- Self-advancing cartridge air filter provides up-to 13,000 hours use.
- Centered lens with 1-button release. Top-accessed lamp, side-accessed filter.
- Mechanical shutter for true black screen. Corner keystone correction.
- Wireless/wired remote with mouse control.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM, Power Cord, Lens Cover, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15-Dsub15), Wireless/Wired Remote with Mouse Control (with 2 AAA Batteries), USB Cable for Computer Mouse Control.
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp, Wideangle, Midrange and Telephoto Lenses, ATA-Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post & Plate, PjNet Network Interface.
|Brightness (ANSI)||5,000 ANSI lumens|
|Native Resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Max. Computer Input||WUXGA|
|Max. Video Input||1080p|
|Contrast Ratio||up-to 2000:1|
|Panel Size||0.8" (inorganic)|
|Lens Type (Throw:Width)||1.70-2.89:1|
|Power Lens Shift||U/D 50%; L/R 10%|
|Keystone Correction||U/D 40°; L/R 20°|
|Inputs||Dsub15 x 1; DVI-D (w/HDCP) x 1; BNC x 5; S-Video x 1; |
RCA x 3; RCA x 1; MiniStereo x 2; RCA (audio) x 2
|Outputs||Dsub15 x 1; MiniStereo x 1|
|Sound System||7 Watt; 1.46" speaker x 1|
|Network Control||Wired LAN monitor & control and system management with optional module|
|Warranty||3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.|
|Lamp Life||Up to 3,000 hours|
|Lamp Part #||610 347 5158|
|Fan Noise||As low as 31 dBa|
|Air Filter||Cartridge (13,000 hours)|
|Maximum Pitch||Up to 360°|
|Weight||21.6 lb (9.8 kg)|